mt. pleasant bankruptcy lawyer and attorney

If you live in Mt. Pleasant and need a bankruptcy lawyer, my office is just a ways down I-26.   Filing bankruptcy usually involves two or three meetings at my office at most, so there won’t be any need for you to make numerous trips to Summerville. From I-26, take exit 199A (Summerville). Continue on 17A (Main Street). Take Highway 165 (the Berlin G. Myers Parkway) to Grandview Drive. (You’ll see the sign on the right for the Brickyard Crossing Plaza.) Then take a right. Follow Grandview around to the left, and you’ll see the Steinberg office building on your left. There’s plenty of parking in the front of the building. I look forward to helping you with your financial problems, whether that means filing bankruptcy or exploring other options.

Note: Special thanks to Charleston area real estate agent and photographer Michael Mulligan for allowing me to use this photograph. This is only one of many beautiful pictures Mike has taken of the Charleston area.